Harrington Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Harrington Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 03/25/11.
What We Collect
Some areas of our website may allow or require you to voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information, that is, information that would enable someone to identify or contact you, such as:
- your name and job title and the name of your company
- contact information, such as your email address, street address, and phone number
- other information about you relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not collect such information unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We use your personally identifiable information primarily for the purposes for which you provide it to us and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
We may also use it for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services
- to deliver information to you (for example, information about new services, updates, or special offers) or to contact you for market research purposes, by email, phone, fax or mail (if you do not wish for us to contact you for such purposes, please let us know)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
“We found Harrington Group highly professional in all aspects of its services … an excellent job in all phases of submittal review, on-site intermediate inspections, equipment testing and final punch list preparation…”
— Samuel Spiegel
Department of Veterans Affairs
Department of Veterans Affairs
Links to Other Web Sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what personally identifiable information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any such information.
- Have us delete any such information from our then current website (we may be unable to delete information from archival or backup copies of the website or from records associated with past transactions)
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personally identifiable information.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We may share portions of your contact information with other companies (e.g., third party service providers) in order to provide you the service you have purchased in the most efficient manner.